Role: Cloud Engineer / Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: 3 year temporary contract on W2
This senior role will guide critical architecture, reliability gains, and configuration decisions across large scale multi-region high availability implementations. As a knowledge leader, this person will also drive internal product discussions, mentor within the Solutions Engineering Team, and lead in the development and creation of architecture level solution templates and best practices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
What You Will Be Doing
• Lead customer architecture design proposals and implementation delivery
• Lead initiatives to integrate third party products and services to achieve design goals
• Develop relationships with client’s Architect team and collectively engage feature teams
• Contribute to product design, usability, feature development, competitiveness, and leadership
• Communicate with clients to understand specific system requirements.
• Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
• Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
• Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
• Monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
• Design and conduct software tests.
• Communicate project information through presentations and technical reports.
• Perform ongoing software maintenance operations, including installing and upgrading software.
• Develop system engineering, software engineering, system integration, or distributed system architectures.
• Direct the installation of network or application software, or computer or network hardware.