Role: Computer Systems Analyst (Systems)
Location: Tempe, AZ
Type: 3 year temporary contract on W2
Description: The selected resource will conduct assessments and reviews on internal systems and third party vendors. S/he will prepare and initiate assessments/audits facilitated by electronic survey’s and questionnaire assessments, interviews and control reviews. S/he will provide support for internal and external assessments, including gathering and discussing evidence, and tracking remediation responses and activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Provide support for infrastructure technology services (server, storage etc.), including diagnosis, repair, upgrade, installation, testing and documentation of hardware systems.
● Decision Making: Make decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercise resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy.
● Duties: Involve in highly complex matters and business processes that have impact for the organization and involve Senior Management strategic decisions. May oversee a variety of projects at a time.
● Requirements and expectation identification, analysis and documentation – work with IT and business clients to elicit requirements for enhancements or new functionality.
● Clearly and concisely present the requirements and recommendations in formats that are appropriate for the intended audiences for both agreement and approvals – Sponsor, Champions, Stakeholders.
● Develop business cases and measures of success/outcomes as required. May include alternatives assessment and recommendation.
● Validate traceability of requirements to deliverables – ensure that the solution developed meets the defined requirements and expectations: include business and IT acceptance testing.
● Process modeling and analysis as required.
● Conduct and facilitate meetings and interviews as required through the whole project lifecycle, planning and execution.
● Maintain currency in overall industry infrastructure developments and directions.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computers;
● Seven or more years of experience in computer science, management information systems, systems administration and analysis;
● Experience working with network practices, and software and hardware deployment;
● Experience working with computer programming preferred;
● Strong communications and presentation skills;
● Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.