Role: IT Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: 3 year temporary contract on W2
We currently seek an IT Consultant that can help us review our client’s systems and processes, perform high-level gap analysis and provide recommendation to the management. The candidate should have excellent written and spoken communication skills and be able to interact with senior management in a highly effective manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with client management to identify business requirements and implementation plans for technically advanced internetworking solutions.
• Review implementation of network infrastructure projects, from both technical and communication aspects and make recommendations to client management teams for improvement.
• Review network design and notify client management of network security and other risks.
• Review client infrastructure design, implementation planning, deployment support, software strategy, system troubleshooting, performance engineering, optimization, and maintenance strategy, and make recommendations to client management for improvements.
• Work with client management to establish networking environment by identifying areas for improvement in system configuration, system installation, and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Identify ways to maximize network performance by monitoring performance, network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with other teams on network optimization.
• Identify ways to secure network and server systems and work with client management to establish policies, and define ways to monitoring access.
• Provide reports and analysis of areas of improvement to client management teams for implementation by client resources.